London New York Tokyo Helsinki

Monday 4 January 2010

2010-01-04 Morning session preparation

EU: Currently on it's leg down on daily, with important 1.4220 support [recent low] and in my opinion very important 1.4115 - 61% fib level, so yet I would be glad to catch short trade on it, especially below 1.4280 - this is very important line on 30M for me.

EJ - significant uptrend on this pair [on daily there is leg up on rangy pattern]. On a daily I see 9 consecutive rising candles what makes me think that retracement is possible, however I'm not convinced about entering short on short signs on EU

GU: Is very near to important support, and gives some suggestions of reversal on daily. I would be strongly short below 1.6050, and moderate long above 1.6100 [based on 30M chart]

GJ: Strong uptrend on 30 [149 is important resistance, suspend trading below this level] Daily chart looks promising as well, as there is plenty of room up to 163 level.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive