London New York Tokyo Helsinki

Tuesday 15 June 2010

2010-06-15 23:55 GMT +1

EJ - turn down? If driven by JPY crosses - I will leave it, if by EUR itself, may be sign of massive move down [but not much hope for that anyway, at least this would be something worth trading]

CADJPY - there is significant rising potential, but I would not trade it on simple breakout, rather on some retracement, confluence with price action on other correlated crosses or whatsoever.

AUDUSD - my favourite puppy made it quite nicely, however I was targeting for longer move. For now I'm that certain that this pair will turn back on 0.8666, that I closed 3/4 of my position earlier, last quarter I will hold as my plan was to leave small part for 400 pips profit. I left quite wide SL on that and wait for re-entry possibilities.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive