EJ - turn down? If driven by JPY crosses - I will leave it, if by EUR itself, may be sign of massive move down [but not much hope for that anyway, at least this would be something worth trading]
CADJPY - there is significant rising potential, but I would not trade it on simple breakout, rather on some retracement, confluence with price action on other correlated crosses or whatsoever.
AUDUSD - my favourite puppy made it quite nicely, however I was targeting for longer move. For now I'm that certain that this pair will turn back on 0.8666, that I closed 3/4 of my position earlier, last quarter I will hold as my plan was to leave small part for 400 pips profit. I left quite wide SL on that and wait for re-entry possibilities.
| London | New York | Tokyo | Helsinki |
Tuesday, 15 June 2010
2010-06-15 16:20 GMT +1
Risk appetite is a winner of last 4H candle, EU may gain another bunch of pips, but AUDUSD is my ultimate puppy on break of 0.86 up.
If this trade work out I want to leave part of it up to 0.9, yet I'm not going to trade anything else.
PS
As I'm writing this post last candle formed over an hour ago, and my AUD trade is already triggered yet not in profit.
If this trade work out I want to leave part of it up to 0.9, yet I'm not going to trade anything else.
PS
As I'm writing this post last candle formed over an hour ago, and my AUD trade is already triggered yet not in profit.
15.06.2010 11:19 GMT +1
USDCAD - short below 1.0302 [mind double zero lvl]
CADJPY long above 88.82
June DOW futures - short below 10184 [especially if broken after NY open
CADJPY long above 88.82
June DOW futures - short below 10184 [especially if broken after NY open
Monday, 14 June 2010
14.06.2010 19:21 GMT +1
The most attractive pin is forming on Mini-Dow 4H chart [45 min till candle close].
Rest mentioned here are very average or worse ideas.
UE short - not a proper 4H setup, but confluence of 50% extetntion of last swing and lost momentum on last 4H bar compared with previous two convinces me that at least a bit of correction should be expected here. 1.2150 may be pretty good final target for this one.
UJ still in no momentum up mode with key support level to be broken @91.70
According to EU and UJ analisys EJ is good shorting pair due to bounce off 23% fib extention
USDCAD - I'm already out of this trade with some profit. It did not meet my full expectations, but trade turn out to be pretty nice anyway. This one will possibly rise further, but I didn't really got excited about this one as well as about falling
Rest mentioned here are very average or worse ideas.
UE short - not a proper 4H setup, but confluence of 50% extetntion of last swing and lost momentum on last 4H bar compared with previous two convinces me that at least a bit of correction should be expected here. 1.2150 may be pretty good final target for this one.
UJ still in no momentum up mode with key support level to be broken @91.70
According to EU and UJ analisys EJ is good shorting pair due to bounce off 23% fib extention
USDCAD - I'm already out of this trade with some profit. It did not meet my full expectations, but trade turn out to be pretty nice anyway. This one will possibly rise further, but I didn't really got excited about this one as well as about falling
14.06.2010 GMT +1
USDCAD I shorted this pair once, but closed for 10 pips loss as price action did not convinced me, reopened on the second approach to 1.0286 level, and currently I took away partial profit, and wait for further run. Currently SL 10 points above entry, and wait to hit 1.0250 to take other part and move SL to BE.
apart of this trade i see UJ with it's very narrow range seems to reverse a bit. It's not a trade call, but it makes a good indicator in case of hesitation between USD and JPY crosses.
apart of this trade i see UJ with it's very narrow range seems to reverse a bit. It's not a trade call, but it makes a good indicator in case of hesitation between USD and JPY crosses.
14.06.2010 11:20 GMT +1
USDCAD break below 1.0286 seems to be an interesting short opportunity, however resistance on CADJPY above 89.50 seems to be a serious obstacle for CAD crosses to move further.
I'm still waiting for a pullback on AUDUSD that would be the good reason to long this pair, possibly for medium term trade...
I'm still waiting for a pullback on AUDUSD that would be the good reason to long this pair, possibly for medium term trade...
14.06.2010 9:48 GMT+1
Hi there, I woke up late, so I didn't updated today morning.
After quick chart observation AUDUSD dragged most of my attention as this pair broke above last three weeks channel, what might be valid sign of further rises of this pair.
Yet from 6am [London time] GU managed to break a bit above overnight range, but I don't see anything worth attention here yet.
After quick chart observation AUDUSD dragged most of my attention as this pair broke above last three weeks channel, what might be valid sign of further rises of this pair.
Yet from 6am [London time] GU managed to break a bit above overnight range, but I don't see anything worth attention here yet.
Friday, 11 June 2010
11.06.2010 11:33 GMT+1
To sum up, session was not fruitfull, EU and GU went up to overnight high [without breaking it - so not buing here was hitting exactly the point of morning my snapshot.
Later I did not entered short GU [what could've been profitable, as there was UK news approaching].
Therefore I had a good day of no trading today.
Currently I see tempting short candle on GU, but it's not confirmed on any other cross [GJ or EU or whatsoever] therefore I'm going to prevent myself from trading till next 4H candle.
Later I did not entered short GU [what could've been profitable, as there was UK news approaching].
Therefore I had a good day of no trading today.
Currently I see tempting short candle on GU, but it's not confirmed on any other cross [GJ or EU or whatsoever] therefore I'm going to prevent myself from trading till next 4H candle.
11.06.2010 7:54 GMT +1
I will wait for some valid sign of move down on GU or EU, as I expect a bit of corection during London open.
11.06.2010 1:49 GMT +1
GU - approaching key resistance - expect correction
EU - similar situation, but here I still did not seen confirmation of trend reversal.
Personally I think eur wont go lower than it was this week, but I need it confirmed on a chart.
EJ - slightly above this week channel. I wouldn't take long on last day of a week, however this may indicate new direction for upcoming week.
GJ is on clear way to rise. Bounce up from 133.20-133.80 area would be a perfect sign to buy and hold [maybe even 1000 pips if it was lucky]
In general I'm definitely not going to trade overnight, and I expect Friday to be day of corrections or low volatility.
For a short comment, Thursday morning trade plan mostly prevented me from trading as price went against my expectations.
EU - similar situation, but here I still did not seen confirmation of trend reversal.
Personally I think eur wont go lower than it was this week, but I need it confirmed on a chart.
EJ - slightly above this week channel. I wouldn't take long on last day of a week, however this may indicate new direction for upcoming week.
GJ is on clear way to rise. Bounce up from 133.20-133.80 area would be a perfect sign to buy and hold [maybe even 1000 pips if it was lucky]
In general I'm definitely not going to trade overnight, and I expect Friday to be day of corrections or low volatility.
For a short comment, Thursday morning trade plan mostly prevented me from trading as price went against my expectations.
Thursday, 10 June 2010
10.06.2010 7:54 GMT +1
Not much to say from charts, all my sentiment got cancelled due to overnight activity [including gold]
If some perfect setup occur on 1M chart I will possibly buy GU or EU.
If some perfect setup occur on 1M chart I will possibly buy GU or EU.
Wednesday, 9 June 2010
09.06.2010 23:42 GMT +1
GU - 4H formation points clearly down, but I'm not gonna take it during assian session.
EU - same as GU
USDCAD - points up
CADJPY - down [thatthis may be born for CAD move for tomorrow]
AUDUSD - points down as yesterday, but this time top is higher then yesterday, so I will prevent myslef from trading for tonight
EU - same as GU
USDCAD - points up
CADJPY - down [thatthis may be born for CAD move for tomorrow]
AUDUSD - points down as yesterday, but this time top is higher then yesterday, so I will prevent myslef from trading for tonight
09.06.2010 11:08 GMT+1
GU on upway move
UJ strategy cancelled
GJ may be further up [132.20 as I type]
Gold is it pinbar? look if goes above 1239
AU strategy cancelled
To sum up - I will long GJ or GU on perfect 1M setup, [firm cross below 132 -GJ and 1.4450 -GU cancells all]
UJ strategy cancelled
GJ may be further up [132.20 as I type]
Gold is it pinbar? look if goes above 1239
AU strategy cancelled
To sum up - I will long GJ or GU on perfect 1M setup, [firm cross below 132 -GJ and 1.4450 -GU cancells all]
09.06.2010 GMT+1
Still chance for GJ to rally, and my Gold plan is still valid.
GU made higher low on 4H opposing to EU, that felt even lower last week. This makes GBP crosses more attractive to long in general.
GU made higher low on 4H opposing to EU, that felt even lower last week. This makes GBP crosses more attractive to long in general.
Tuesday, 8 June 2010
09.06.2010 0:33 GMT+1
AU - this may e reverse down now [11:30 London time] from 0.8275
GOLD 1229 level combined with weak world economy is an extremaly strong area for bounce higher
GJ - bounce-like formation - think of long
UJ - similar to GJ, but weaker somehow... here chances for rise are still strong, but first wait for break above some 30m trendline... [good strategy - enter on perfect 1M signal up - keep it up to 50% retracement of recent 4H plunge, then wait for small reversal and another buy oportunity. This strategy I may copy on GJ.
GOLD 1229 level combined with weak world economy is an extremaly strong area for bounce higher
GJ - bounce-like formation - think of long
UJ - similar to GJ, but weaker somehow... here chances for rise are still strong, but first wait for break above some 30m trendline... [good strategy - enter on perfect 1M signal up - keep it up to 50% retracement of recent 4H plunge, then wait for small reversal and another buy oportunity. This strategy I may copy on GJ.
Friday, 21 May 2010
21-05-2010 2:44 GMT+1
What more should I say.
Whenever chart talks to you, just listen and act...
I made couple of nice trades on today EU run up. I was out quite quickly due to very tight stop loss.
Tomorrow I will try to take out more on longs, however I would feel much more comfortable if Asian or European session correct some of those moves.
Depreciation of gold is nice, however I would prefer to see it fighting recent bottom on daily chart [it's still quite far away, so let's give it few more days].
DJI did quite badly what alerts me a bit. If those sells will be regain shortly I will be more than happy to buy more EUR and maybe buy back into my EURPLZ trade [yet closed by SL]
Whenever chart talks to you, just listen and act...
I made couple of nice trades on today EU run up. I was out quite quickly due to very tight stop loss.
Tomorrow I will try to take out more on longs, however I would feel much more comfortable if Asian or European session correct some of those moves.
Depreciation of gold is nice, however I would prefer to see it fighting recent bottom on daily chart [it's still quite far away, so let's give it few more days].
DJI did quite badly what alerts me a bit. If those sells will be regain shortly I will be more than happy to buy more EUR and maybe buy back into my EURPLZ trade [yet closed by SL]
Wednesday, 19 May 2010
19-05-2010 21:58 GMT+1
EU has just told me to buy at 50% retracement of afternoon move.
Nothing more to comment.
Nothing more to comment.
Tuesday, 18 May 2010
18-05-10 2:49 GMT+1
Pinbar on EU looks promising, I entered tiny size on EU long yet, however I'm waiting with bringing out big guns.
I set alerts for breaks of Monday highs on EU and EJ, and these are pairs I am willing to trade, however I see more interesting picks for tomorrow:
EU - long above pinbar
EJ - good for long above pinbar high
GU - I may scalp it long, but nothing to go crazy here
DJI- here rises are more reliable for me than on EUR crosses as US seems to be more stable economy than Europe [long bias]
GJ - nothing to comment, [long bias]
USDCAD - nothing I would trade here, but I think it's going to fall
I set alerts for breaks of Monday highs on EU and EJ, and these are pairs I am willing to trade, however I see more interesting picks for tomorrow:
EU - long above pinbar
EJ - good for long above pinbar high
GU - I may scalp it long, but nothing to go crazy here
DJI- here rises are more reliable for me than on EUR crosses as US seems to be more stable economy than Europe [long bias]
GJ - nothing to comment, [long bias]
USDCAD - nothing I would trade here, but I think it's going to fall
Sunday, 16 May 2010
16-05-2010 21:22 GMT+1
Apart of my recent euro analysis I will watch following currencies:
USD seems to rise further. As long as traders wont escape to gold.
JPY - there was massive spike on 6th of may. Two days later is a local top on all JPY crosses. I think 50% retracement betweenthose two extremes is where JPY will bounce up.
USD seems to rise further. As long as traders wont escape to gold.
JPY - there was massive spike on 6th of may. Two days later is a local top on all JPY crosses. I think 50% retracement betweenthose two extremes is where JPY will bounce up.
16-05-2010 12:36 GMT+1
Most of my attention is focused on euro, yet I found nothing certain in the market. I see both 1.10 as well as 1.30 for euro possible [including possible ECB intervention].
Specifically 1.30 is quite unexpected, and that's one of reasons EU can be back there.
Yet I trade small positions on breaks of previous days lows or highs, especially on EU and EJ.
What I may say for sure is that if EU wilt utrn up, it wil be very sharp move, so if anyhow I will enter long on euro, I will try to exit 1/3 quickly and leave rest for easy 500 pips gain.
Specifically 1.30 is quite unexpected, and that's one of reasons EU can be back there.
Yet I trade small positions on breaks of previous days lows or highs, especially on EU and EJ.
What I may say for sure is that if EU wilt utrn up, it wil be very sharp move, so if anyhow I will enter long on euro, I will try to exit 1/3 quickly and leave rest for easy 500 pips gain.
Subscribe to:
Posts (Atom)