London New York Tokyo Helsinki

Friday 2 October 2009

For today Non-Farm Payroll I have mixed feelings about UJ, It's on definite trend down, however It's on bottom of a channel, near January low and there was very clear pin-bar on Monday that may indicate some trend reversal.
Very important is a fact that today data may establish significant high or low for nearest future, so if I opened correct position on it, I would let half of it run for bigger profit [92.53 up or 87.12 down]. If there was strong rally in first five minutes or so I will try to enter on 50% retracement [calculated from pre-release price].

EU seems to be nice plunger on this release, best strategy would be to trade breakout below prerelease price if initial spike was up, very big plunge potential is in this pair if it worked out.

For GU I have no specifisc strategy, it is possible it will go along euro, however GU plunged strongly already, so there is much less potential in it than in euro so if anything I would just copy my EU trade.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive