London New York Tokyo Helsinki

Monday 5 October 2009

I will be definitely focused on Aussie interest rate tonight, before just in half an hour there is UK Services PMI released.
For this news I'm in general biased short, so worse than expected data would be much more promising for me.
Best point for entering short would be 1.5975 - it's 50% fib level for last hour plunge [between 8:00 and 9:30 GMT+1], this might be important resistance in case of better than expected data.

Whatever initial spike will be, it's very likely that it will turn back to 50% between top or bottom of spike and pre-release price, and that's the level where I'm keen to enter [either short if initial spike was down or long if it was both up AND data was better than expected].

It may happen especially if data was better, that spike will go up, but price will back to pre-release and go lower [pre-release will be my SL] in this case I would re-enter on 50% fib between highest price of the spike and lowest after break below pre-release price.

No comments:

Post a Comment

Archive